web tracker

WELCOME! BEM-VINDOS!

Thank you for stopping by. ;-)


This is Cor-de-Roça's Handmade Brazilian Jewelry new blog and I'm very happy to share it with YOU. Everything you'll see here are handmade, exotic and "specially" from heart to heart .


Cor-de-Roça is the translation of a colorful, relaxed & stylish way of living life. It's the expression of freedom and the face of a strong & sweet personality.


" Wearing a necklace is "very me" ;-).

I believe that each piece we choose to wear is the reflexion of the confidence we have in ourselves and our personality. I feel so good wearing them and I know I spread this feeling... ;-)" Eveli.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stone of Self-Discipline

Have you ever seen a Tiger Eye beautiful like this one?? ;-)

I love all of them but this is really special. The colors are just so perfect that it seems it was painted!


Tiger Eye is known as the Stone of Self-Discipline and it make us think about the qualities of the Tiger. They are Patient, focused, determined, alert, with perfect timing and slow...

This is an excellent grounding stone. If you need to make some changes in your life, this is the stone for you!!

Regardless of what tiger eye jewelry you wear for an everyday or a special occasion, you add a special expression of beauty, elegance and sophistication to your life.

For more information, please email me: eveli.duarte@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment