web tracker

WELCOME! BEM-VINDOS!

Thank you for stopping by. ;-)


This is Cor-de-Roça's Handmade Brazilian Jewelry new blog and I'm very happy to share it with YOU. Everything you'll see here are handmade, exotic and "specially" from heart to heart .


Cor-de-Roça is the translation of a colorful, relaxed & stylish way of living life. It's the expression of freedom and the face of a strong & sweet personality.


" Wearing a necklace is "very me" ;-).

I believe that each piece we choose to wear is the reflexion of the confidence we have in ourselves and our personality. I feel so good wearing them and I know I spread this feeling... ;-)" Eveli.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The sweet teapot...

I almost had no time to photograph this one! ;-) I already sold it but I thought I should post it anyway...


I found this white&blue chinese porcelain teapot and felt in love right away ;-)

After wondering for sometime what could I do with it??, I knew "for sure" it should be the next protagonist!! ;-)


I thought for a moment it should be all alone, but immediately after, I said: noooo, it can't be alone as It was showing me, by itself, how sweet it was and how happy & special it could make all the other beads around it!! ;-)


Not that for being so special it would make the others "less"... but exactly the opposite:


As being "so special", it could make all the others around it: "even better"!!!








Each one of us is "so special"...


We can choose to be all alone and keep all the sweetness, knowledge & love we have only for ourselves... or we can choose to be around our Loved One, Family, Friends, "People" and share our best with them... "even if" it's a simple smile, as we know it will always make their day happier... their life better!


From my heart, I wish you all a very happy Sunday and that you can smile many many times!!


Eveli ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment