web tracker

WELCOME! BEM-VINDOS!

Thank you for stopping by. ;-)


This is Cor-de-Roça's Handmade Brazilian Jewelry new blog and I'm very happy to share it with YOU. Everything you'll see here are handmade, exotic and "specially" from heart to heart .


Cor-de-Roça is the translation of a colorful, relaxed & stylish way of living life. It's the expression of freedom and the face of a strong & sweet personality.


" Wearing a necklace is "very me" ;-).

I believe that each piece we choose to wear is the reflexion of the confidence we have in ourselves and our personality. I feel so good wearing them and I know I spread this feeling... ;-)" Eveli.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

In the name of Blue...

And "In the name of Love" too as I love U2! :))


I think, unconsciously, I've been with a tendency to the "blues" this week. :)

Beautiful and peaceful blues, though...


The protagonist of this new creation is a " Tumbled Blue Quartz from Brazil".


Blue Quartz is a stone of Hope. It calms the mind.


Its different tones of blue (which is believed to be caused by very small Tourmaline, Rutile or Zoisite inclusions within the Quartz), remember me a stonewashed jeans (I love!), which specially in this necklace, combined with the Rock Crystal plus the chinese porcelain and the copper color of the other beads gives it this so sophisticated Baroque Style.


The petit pois lace adds the final sweetness and romance gateway ;-)


NM350_2 - sold

No comments:

Post a Comment